Sign In | Join Free | My splicd.com
splicd.com
Jiangxi Ruijing Hongxing Industrial Co.,Ltd
Environmentally professional WPC manufacturer Originating for nature,returning to nature Creating green service,making healthy products
Home > DIY Decking Tile Series >

2017 wood plastic composite Solid DIY Decking flooring 300*300mm for interior/exterior home decor China Manufacture

Jiangxi Ruijing Hongxing Industrial Co.,Ltd
Jiangxi Ruijing Hongxing Industrial Co.,Ltd
Province/State: Jiangxi
Country/Region: China
Tel: 86-0797-2582666-612
Contact Person:
Ms Vicky Liu

2017 wood plastic composite Solid DIY Decking flooring 300*300mm for interior/exterior home decor China Manufacture

Brand Name : kejun composite decking
Model Number : KJ160H60
Certification : CE.SGS
Place of Origin : Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
MOQ : can be negotiated for trail order
Price : 5-6 USD
Payment Terms : L/C, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 50000/Meters per month
Delivery Time : 7-15 days upon receipt 30% deposite
Packaging Details : Standard export packing
Type : Engineered Flooring
Size : 300*300mm
Technics : Wood-Plastic Composite Flooring
Technics of composite decking : wood-plastic composite decking above ground pool decks
Main material of composite decking : high density PE, wood dust,additives for our composite decking
Usage of composite decking : outdoor composite decking for decoration and construction
advantage of composite decking : waterproof, rot proof, uv resistant, termite resistant
Contact Now

wood plastic composite Solid DIY Decking flooring 300*300mm for interior/exterior home decor China Manufacture



Products Description:

Brand nameKejun
Item nameEco-flooring
ModelDIY#1
Size300*300mm
Materiala mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives
Thickness11mm
ColorGold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , Classic grey, Black walnut
Minimum order200 pieces
PackageStandard carton
Water absorptionLess than 1%
Flame- retardant levelLevel B
Payment term30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery periodWithin 30 days
RemarkThe color and the size can be changed according to your request
ApplicationIndoor/outdoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on
1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel
2) Resistance to rot and crack
3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant
4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread
5) High impact resistant
Features6) Outstanding screw and nail retention
7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable
8) Broad range of finished and appearance
9) Easily produced and easily fabricated
10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives


Main feature:
1) Water proof, Mildew proof, Anti-corrosion, Extreme durability
2) High recyclable, eco-friendly, saving forest resources
3) With the look of the natural wood but less timber problems
4) Requires no painting, no glue, low maintenance.
5) Available in various colors
6) Easy to install and clean

What is WPC

KEJUN WPC(Wood Plastic Composite) is mainly made of natural fibers and plastic(main HDPE),
and antioxidant,UV stabiliser, lubricants, pigments etc, and produced by professional WPC extruders
under the high temperature and pressure,so it is perfect with the advantages of wood and plastic

Production Process of WPC Materials

Raw Materials→ Mixing →Making Granules→Shaping →Cooling→Cutting→
Finishing→Packing→Warehousing→Product Assembling

The Advantages of WPC
*Resistant to moisture, rot and termites
*Need not painting, low maintenance, and save your cost
*High UV-resistant and strong color stability
*100% environmental friendly, saving forest resources.
*Barefoot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
*Wether resistant, suitable from-40°C to 100°C

Accessories:


FAQ:

1. Q: What are your main products?
A: Our man products have WPC ship deck flooring , wall panel, DIY deck tile, fence, pergoal, etc.
2. Q: What's your MOQ?
A: For WPC ship deck flooring , our MOQ is 50Sqm.

3. Q: What’s your best price for this WPC ship deck flooring ?
A: We will quote you best price based on your order quantity. So pls advise the order quantity when you make an inquiry.

4. Q: What's the delivery time of ship deck flooring ?
A: The delivery time is about 7-15 days after receiving your deposit payment.

5. Q: What's your ship deck flooring packing?
A: In general,packed by pallet within 5.4meters; packed with plywood, plastic clothing, etc.
But we can also pack the goods as your requirement.


China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

2017 wood plastic composite Solid DIY Decking flooring 300*300mm for interior/exterior home decor China Manufacture Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Jiangxi Ruijing Hongxing Industrial Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0